Battle For Middle Earth Tournaments

You are not connected. Please login or register

2 x 2 Maps. Pick 7 map for Tournament

We wanna know wich maps u like. Plz choose at maximun 7

14% 14% [ 17 ]
11% 11% [ 13 ]
2% 2% [ 2 ]
7% 7% [ 8 ]
2% 2% [ 2 ]
7% 7% [ 8 ]
5% 5% [ 6 ]
2% 2% [ 3 ]
4% 4% [ 5 ]
2% 2% [ 3 ]
9% 9% [ 11 ]
4% 4% [ 5 ]
3% 3% [ 4 ]
5% 5% [ 6 ]
7% 7% [ 9 ]
5% 5% [ 6 ]
11% 11% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 123

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 2 x 2 Maps. Pick 7 map for Tournament on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:03 pm

plz pick yours 7 prefered 2 vs 2 maps for Tournament

Group Stages: 2 maps
QF:2 maps
SemiFinal: 2 maps
Final: 1 map

Totaly 7 map will be played

View user profile

2 Re: 2 x 2 Maps. Pick 7 map for Tournament on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:24 pm

Anorien. Nothing else. Rest is imba and/or shit.

View user profile

3 Re: 2 x 2 Maps. Pick 7 map for Tournament on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:56 pm

]DA|H4rry wrote:Anorien. Nothing else. Rest is imba and/or shit.


we have seen anorien tournaments before , and its a little bit boring, we need different maps new strategies, but i will put anorien on final game. There will be 7 maps and Anorien is final map. We need to vote other maps. And i am sure good players can play all maps. Voted maps already 2vs2 QM maps

View user profile http://tourney.forumotion.net

4 Re: 2 x 2 Maps. Pick 7 map for Tournament on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:52 am

forshire wrote:
]DA|H4rry wrote:Anorien. Nothing else. Rest is imba and/or shit.


we have seen anorien tournaments before , and its a little bit boring, we need different maps new strategies, but i will put anorien on final game. There will be 7 maps and Anorien is final map. We need to vote other maps. And i am sure good players can play all maps. Voted maps already 2vs2 QM maps

i felt in love with this guy...i hate anorien...i hope a good tournment, i only need a m8 now xD maseduardo probably...2 noobs in one tournament in team Razz

View user profile

5 Re: 2 x 2 Maps. Pick 7 map for Tournament on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Ok, have fun with your shit maps and 'new strategies', but please don't complain later on that no one participated.

View user profile

6 Re: 2 x 2 Maps. Pick 7 map for Tournament on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:08 am

]DA|H4rry wrote:Ok, have fun with your shit maps and 'new strategies', but please don't complain later on that no one participated.

shut up if you dont wanna play dont play but i think that the people who only play anorien sock, always crying like a girl... play all map and just have fun, that is the idea of the tournament,have fun if you dont want it dont enter...

View user profile

7 Re: 2 x 2 Maps. Pick 7 map for Tournament on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:31 pm

NahNah wrote:
]DA|H4rry wrote:Ok, have fun with your shit maps and 'new strategies', but please don't complain later on that no one participated.

shut up if you dont wanna play dont play but i think that the people who only play anorien sock, always crying like a girl... play all map and just have fun, that is the idea of the tournament,have fun if you dont want it dont enter...

Oh I'm pretty sure I'd beat you on any map, but besides that, why get offended? It is pretty obvious I'm not participating, no need to tell me Very Happy

View user profile

8 Re: 2 x 2 Maps. Pick 7 map for Tournament on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Relax guys, no need to hurt each other. If ppl dont wanna play in this tourney, that is not problem for me. EA doesn't pay me money. I am hosting these tourneys for all players and friends. I made this website in 1 hours. I can close it in 1 sec, that is not problem for me really.

Some players thinkin about BFME = 1vs1 (ford of isen) 2vs(Anorien) 3vs3 (Lebennin). I have to say LOL. Because i am a new player (like 2 years) and i dont wanna see these maps anymore. So i cant imagine that, how to some players playing same maps since 2005 lol!



View user profile http://tourney.forumotion.net

9 Re: 2 x 2 Maps. Pick 7 map for Tournament on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:03 am

U're Righr forshire.
i played only anorien since 2007.
i learned many thinks from tourneys.
We are Whit u Forshire. Wink

View user profile

10 Re: 2 x 2 Maps. Pick 7 map for Tournament on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:33 am

forshire wrote:Relax guys, no need to hurt each other. If ppl dont wanna play in this tourney, that is not problem for me. EA doesn't pay me money. I am hosting these tourneys for all players and friends. I made this website in 1 hours. I can close it in 1 sec, that is not problem for me really.

Some players thinkin about BFME = 1vs1 (ford of isen) 2vs(Anorien) 3vs3 (Lebennin). I have to say LOL. Because i am a new player (like 2 years) and i dont wanna see these maps anymore. So i cant imagine that, how to some players playing same maps since 2005 lol!



Wink just so

View user profile

11 Re: 2 x 2 Maps. Pick 7 map for Tournament on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:42 pm

You should just understand that Anorien was the most played 2v2 even when the game was like 10x more active than it is today.
Only Blackgate could compare to it, not even Wold was that played back then.

So you might guess why some people nowadays would prefer Anorien. I also play only Anorien for 2v2 with m8s and I have fun, I don't see the point in having to play all maps to have fun Rolling Eyes

View user profile

12 Re: 2 x 2 Maps. Pick 7 map for Tournament on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:51 pm

Positive`Vibes wrote:You should just understand that Anorien was the most played 2v2 even when the game was like 10x more active than it is today.
Only Blackgate could compare to it, not even Wold was that played back then.

So you might guess why some people nowadays would prefer Anorien. I also play only Anorien for 2v2 with m8s and I have fun, I don't see the point in having to play all maps to have fun Rolling Eyes

yeah i know that anorien is most played 2vs2 Map, I have no problem with that. But i said that "this tourney must be different".This is idea of tournament. We have seen before anorien or ford of isen tournaments.I put Anfalas map in 3vs3 World Cup tournaments on semi final&final. That is not populer map but i put it on Final game. So we need fun,new maps new strategies, i really wanna see that, how to 2vs2 pros playing on these interesting maps with random armies. Well if they dont wanna play in these maps we not need a tourney like this. We can host a game in lobby name calling "2vs2 good anorien" "2vs2 pros anorien" "2vs2 no noobs anorien".

Btw i know that if i make this tourney just on anorien there will be 30 team . But idc. I want to see something new about the BFME.

View user profile http://tourney.forumotion.net

13 Re: 2 x 2 Maps. Pick 7 map for Tournament on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Tbh, I prefer playing QM maps lol, its nice to see something new although I wouldn't mind just playing Anorien anyways. These so called "Pros" are scared of losing anyways.

View user profile

14 Re: 2 x 2 Maps. Pick 7 map for Tournament on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:38 pm

hey old m8 geomaster, glad to see your back Wink Hey all ill be in this 2vs2 tourney, so lets see some gg's

View user profile

15 Re: 2 x 2 Maps. Pick 7 map for Tournament on Mon May 09, 2011 3:29 pm

ghghg

View user profile http://tourney.forumotion.net

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum